Here is documentation on how to set the WACS server up in tStudio Android. I’m thinking that this will become a popular question.
Keep the settings for the server as determined by the program. There is no need to edit any of the settings unless directed by an unfoldingWord support technician.
To change the location of the online receiving server to the Wycliffe Associates Content Server – make these changes:
- Authentication Server: leave this blank (remove information there)
- Authentication Server Port: leave this blank (remove information there)
- Git Server: [email protected] (instead of [email protected])
- Git Server Port: 22 (instead of 9299)
- Git Server API: https://content.bibletranslationtools.org/api/v1 (instead of https://git.door43.org/api/v1)
- Media Server: https://api.bibletranslationtools.org (instead of https://api.unfoldingword.org)